Embedded Software Engineer (M/F/D)
If you value personal responsibility, short decision-making processes and are looking for new challenges, then you are just right for our team. Due to our strong growth, we are looking for a committed and motivated personality for our location in Aachen (Wilhelmstrasse, 52070 Aachen) as Embeddid Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Scope of work:
- Build customized buildroot based Linux images.
- Write and improve applications (C/C++/Qt/Qml) for production & product demonstrations.
- Modify the Linux kernel to support new hardware.
- Modify buildroot to add new software packages.
- Board bring up: debug hardware & adapt u-boot/Linux where necessary.
- Bridging the gap between hardware and software.
- Develop small hardware extensions & write code to support them.
- Programing microcontrollers using plain C.
- Build android images using aosp.
- Write and improve android applications or libraries to support specific hardware.
- Fluent in English, Chinese is a plus.
- Basic electronic knowledge.
- Linux basics – working with a shell.
- C / C++.
- Python is a plus.
- Qt/Qml is a plus.
- Experience with embedded Linux (ex. Raspberry Pi) is a plus.
- Experience with microcontrollers (ex. Arduino) is a plus.
- Working with oscilloscopes and soldering iron.
- Open to learning new things.
What we offer:
- Possibility to grow and deepen your knowledge and skillset.
- Challenging work paired with mentoring and teaching from experts in the field.
- Chance to develop hardware and software.
- Great scope for design in the further development of faytech AG
- Familiar corporate culture combined with great innovative spirit and international orientation right from the start
- A pleasant working environment in a young team with a flat hierarchy.
We look forward to receiving your meaningful online application stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. If you have any questions about us or the position, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Pyramid Computer GmbH
Bischhäuser Aue 10